FREE Tier Gift
Order Over $129 Get the FREE 1st Tier Gift,Worth $15-$38
Order Over $199 get the FREE 2nd Tier Gift,Worth $40-$60
Order Over $399 Get the FREE 3rd Tier Gift,Worth $80-$120
● Olight's First Dual Light Source Flashlight: Easily switch between the white light and the green laser with the flip of a switch. It can meet the different needs of your daily life.
● Two Color Temperatures to Choose from: Cool White & Neutral White, able to meet your different lighting needs.
● Compact yet Powerful: Only 3.07oz in weight and 0.59in thickness. Easy to carry in your pocket with 5 brightness levels, max output of 1,000 lumens while the memory function lets you save your favorite mode!
● Full of Sense of Design: Nonstandard shape with an ultra-thin body, unique flat shape makes it simple but modern and stand out from others.
● Easy to Carry: The Pocket clip plus magnetic end is comfortable to carry in your pocket, and allows you to take it anywhere.
Stylish Dual Light Source EDC White Light & Green Beam Pointer
The Arkfeld is the first dual light source and portable EDC Flashlight at Olight.
2 color temperatures, 5 brightness levels as well as a
memory function that allow you to select what you like with one single click. An amazing max 1,000lumens output.
The green laser, a good helper when making a presentation, is featured in the
flashlight as well. The creative switch design (Central Button & Selector) is both practical and beautiful.
charging cable enables you to have it charged automatically.
The flashlight is flat and features a clip, so it is easy
to carry (3.07oz in weight and 0.59in in thickness)
Q1: Can the arkfeld clip be removed?
A1:The clip can‘t be removed. The screw of the clip is screwed with adhesive, so if you try to remove it forcibly, the screw will break.
Q2:Is the Arkfeld's charger only compatible with MCC3?
A2:Compatible with MCC3 magnetic cable and MCC1 magnetic cable, and also compatible with Omino.
Q3:How do I enter Strobe/SOS mode?
A3:In the unlock state, triple click the center button quickly to enter the strobe mode (SOS mode). To quit this mode, single click or press and hold the center button.
Q4:Does Arkfeld have locking function?
A4:It has a lock/unlock function. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the center button (about 2 seconds) until the moonlight or laser turns on and then off, the flashlight is then in lockout mode. While in lockout mode, the red indicator at the bottom will light up for a short time. Press and hold the center button (about 1 second) until the flashlight turns on with the moonlight or laser, and the flashlight will be unlocked.
Q5:The maximum range of Arkfield is 101m, is it white light or laser?
A5:The white light can reach 101m, and the maximum laser range in the laboratory test is 1200m, but the outdoor environment may not reach that far.
Q6:What kind of laser does Arkfeld have, is it dangerous?
A6:It has class 1 laser, that means the emitted power is very low and it is safe. But don't use it lighting directly at the eyes either.
331 ft (101 m)
MCC3 Magnetic USB Charging
Built-in 1050mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
Max Light Intensity
High-Performance Neutral White LED (4000k~5000K), High-Performance Cool White LED (5700K~6700K)